Licensing and Royalties
The Company believes strongly in ensuring that artists are compensated for their work, and has licensed all of the Content that is transmitted over our network.
In the United States, we report music playback to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange. In Canada, we report music playback to SOCAN and Re:Sound. Reporting is handled by our streaming partner, Live365.
The Company is transmitting Content as intellectual property under the DMCA. The DMCA provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. The company will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement.
For Purposes Of Section 512 Of The Digital Millennium Copyright Act. if you have reason to believe that material in which you (or any person or entity for which you are an authorized agent) hold the copyright to Content without appropriate authorization, please contact the Company’s Designated Agent at:NoCo Media, Ltd.
2838 Iowa Drive Unit 101
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your address, telephone number, and email address and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The Company fully complies with the notice and take-down provisions of Sections 512(c) and (g) of the United States Copyright Act.